- Pitch fees are due on arrival for non-booked guests; they are not refundable or transferable. Fees for booked guests, if booked over 28 days before arrival are due as a deposit of 1/3rd (min £50) of the total, and the balance 28 days before arrival. If total cost of a booking is £50 or less, the full amount is due at the time of booking. All fees are in GBP (£).
- Refunds will only be processed if they are requested over 28 days prior to the arrival date. We will refund 2/3 of the total cost of booking in the event of cancellation. All refunds will be subject to a £10 admin fee.
Cancellations made later than 28 days before arrival will not receive any refunds unless cancellation cover has been purchased.
Amendments can only be made up to 14 days before arrival for huts and camping and 28 days for caravans.
All amendments to bookings will have a £5 admin fee.
- The caravan/hut/pitch will be available to the named occupants during the period shown on the confirmation email received from Applecross Campsite.
- The hirer of the caravan/hut/pitch must be 25 or older, however this remains at the discretion of the Manager and dependant on circumstances, the hirer may be of a younger age.
- We reserve the right to move an accommodation booking if necesary, however it will always be to accommodation of an equal or better standard.
- All new visitors must report to reception upon arrival.
- Strictly NO SMOKING inside the facilities or accommodation. However smoking is permitted outside. Please discard of cigarettes carefully.
- The maximum hire period allowed is 28 days.
- The area surrounding caravans/huts/pitches must be kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Tents can only be erected on designated tenting fields.
- Park speed limits must not be exceeded (10mph).
- In the event of behaviour likely to cause offence or damage to other users of the facilities, the park management reserve the right to remove any offenders from the park without redress or refund.
- All persons using the cafe/bar area must honour the cafe rules:
- No consumption of food or beverages, not purchased from the cafe is allowed.
- No children over 7 allowed in the ball pit.
- No children in the cafe without parental supervision.
- Children or adults showing a lack of consideration for other users of the cafe will be removed from the cafe without redress or refund.
- Please keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 10pm-7am and show consideration to other holidaymakers and occupants at all times.
- Litter and refuse must be disposed of in the designated areas provided by the park.
- No ball games, kite flying, campfires, model aircraft, catapults, or guns allowed.
- Dogs are welcome on the park, but must be kept on a short lead at all times. They must be emptied of the park and its entrance. Any accidents must be cleaned up immediately. Anyone who disregards this condition will be removed from the site without redress or refund.
- The use of barbecues is permitted. However, please keep well away from Caravans and tents and do not place directly onto grass.
- We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal property including motor vehicles whether malicious or accidental during your stay.
- Personal travel insurance is not included in the cost of your holiday and, if required, remains the responsibility of the occupants. Cancellation Cover is available at the time of booking.
- If arriving after 10pm, please notify reception, as there are security barriers in operation.
- Anyone who willfully or negligently causes damage to buildings, fences, or equipment will be responsible for the cost of remedial repairs or replacement.
- Payment of your fees constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Applecross Campsite reserve the right to alter or amend these term and conditions without notice.