Dear visitor, We are unable to cope with the number of phone bookings at the moment. To save on frustration, if possible please use our on line booking system.
Your time and effort is greatly appreciated.
- If travelling in a Motor home or with a towing caravan, when choosing your option from 'category' below, please choose ' Motor home with Hard Standing' from the drop down list.
- To categorise your vehicle, if your motor home has a toilet facility you will need a hard standing, as the Highlands has a lot of rain! You will be too heavy to be on the grass.
- If you are in a VW or equal, you can choose from the drop down 'Category' 'tent with electric', as you will be light enough to camp on the grass.
- If you want to come camping in a tent or small van, and do not need electric or hard standing, you are welcome to just turn up, however, due to the NC500 we are much busier at reception. If there is a queue, customers with bookings are given priority.
- If you book Camping Hut 11, please look at the map, as this hut is in the garden of the B&B and is furthest from the toilet block, it is either loved or hated! If you contact us a.s.a.p we can see if we can move you.
- Please check when making your booking, if the dates you require are booked, the system automatically gives you the next available date!
Please have a look at our easy-to-read Terms & Conditions
Click map to enlarge